Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2011: - For people who are looking for government and private jobs can apply for Nigerian Navy Job 2011. Nigerian Navy invites applications from eligible candidates or the vacancy of Nigerian Navy Basic Training School Batch 20 (NNBTS 20) (For SSCE, NECO, GCE, NCE, OND, RN, RM Applicants). Interested & Eligible candidates can apply before the last date (22nd April 2011) of online submission the application form. Nigerian Navy invites applications from for the following positions and the details are given below:
Qualification and Requirements:
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 – 22 years for holders of SSCE/NECO/GCE and between the ages of 18 - 26 years for holders of OND/NCE/RN/RM by 31 December 2011.
- Applicants must be holders of SSCE/NECO/GCE/OND/RN/RM equivalent only.
- Male applicants must not be less than 1.70 meters tall while female candidates should not less than 1.67 meters tall.
- Zonal recruitment exercise will hold between 10th to 24th may 2010
Guidelines For Application:
- Interested & Eligible candidates are advised to apply online at www.service.nigeriannavy.gov.ng. Applicants are to complete form online and make payment to at any branch of the following designated banks:
1. United Bank for Africa2. Sterling Banks3. Intercontinental Bank
For more information go to the website or call the following helpline:
09-870 4817, 09-870 8475 & 08078406568